Keto ground beef enchiladas. These delicious and easy keto ground beef enchiladas are a great way to use up any taco meat you may have leftover from another meal! How about making these deliciously simple keto ground beef enchiladas with cheese shells instead of corn?! Yep – you read that right.
Then pour over the browned ground beef. Let simmer until all the liquid is evaporated. Keto Beef Enchiladas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Keto ground beef enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto ground beef enchiladas
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of cream cheese divided.
- You need 1/2 cup of hatch green chiles chopped.
- It’s 8 of low carb tortillas of your choice (we like the ones from Aldi).
- You need 1 of small can red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of of the large brick of Velveeta cubed.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
Keto Enchiladas filled with spicy sausage and cheese, topped with the perfect low carb enchilada sauce and melty full fat cheddar cheese. Turn the heat up to medium-high and add the ground sausage. It's not too good to be true—ground beef is totally keto-approved! Easy Keto Korean Ground Beef Bowls.
Keto ground beef enchiladas instructions
- Brown ground beef and onion then drain. Add taco seasoning, green chiles, red enchilada sauce, and 2 tablespoons cream cheese and cook over medium heat adding enough water to make it saucy but still thick (around a cup, but start small and add as needed) and cook for about 10 minutes tasting for salt and season..
- Put Velveeta, undrained can of Rotel, and 2 tablespoons cream cheese in a sauce pan and heat over medium until melted and smooth. Add enough water to make it a thinish cheese sauce..
- Roll meat mixture into the 8 tortillas and put in a greased 9×13 seam side down. Pour over cheese sauce, covering all the corners. Cook at 350 uncovered until bubbly, you aren't looking to brown it..
- Let set for 10 minute before trying to serve. They are a pain and a mess to get out of the pan. I recommend 2 spatulas..
These low-carb squash boats taste as impressive as they look. It doesn't hurt that they're super-cute and take just ten minutes to prepare. These are the best Ground Beef Enchiladas! These Ground Beef Enchiladas are so flavorful and filling that I like to keep the side dishes simple. Here are some of my favorites These easy ground beef enchiladas with red sauce are one of our family's favorites!