Keto pizza. Learn how to make the BEST and most crispy low carb pizza crust made with fathead dough. This low carb alternative to pizza is great if you are on the keto diet or simply want to cut carbs and is a carb. This honestly the BEST keto pizza recipe.
This is seriously the BEST Keto Pizza recipe. The crust is made In fact, I think today's Keto Pizza recipe is THE BEST Keto Pizza recipe there is. With these keto pizzas, you will never feel the need to have traditional pizza ever again. You can have Keto pizza using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto pizza
- It’s of Crust:.
- You need 1 1/2 C of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 3/4 C of almond flour.
- You need 2 T of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- Prepare 1/2 C of tomato sauce.
- It’s 3/4 C of cheddar and 3/4C mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 6 oz of Italian sausage, crumbled (I use beef).
- Prepare 1 T of olive oil.
- It’s 2 T of fresh or 1T dried herbs (oregano and basil) 1.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s of Large sliced olives, if desired.
The pepperoni that you'll use on this keto pepperoni pizza, for example, typically contains a mixture of. If it's pizza night, follow this cauliflower pizza crust keto recipe for your main course. A low-carb pizza crust might sound weird, but an ordinary pizza crust is guaranteed to kick you out of This pizza dough is tailor-made for your keto lifestyle, so grab those ingredients from the grocery. This is really the best keto pizza I have had.
Keto pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Melt mozzarella and cream cheese over medium heat. Add the remaining crust ingredients, and mix well. Flatten the dough between two pieces of parchment paper, to 8" around. Remove the top sheet and prick the crust in multiple places. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden..
- While the crust is baking, saute the meat in oil..
- Pull crust from oven. Spread the tomato sauce on the crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted..
My husband is a certified pizzaholic. If he could have pizza every day he would. So, when we started keto, of course, we had to find a great pizza recipe. The pizza sauce (found in the cauliflower pizza crust recipe) and toppings used for this pizza included cherry tomatoes, black olives, and mozzarella cheese, but you can add any kind of pizza topping you. When it tastes this good and it's keto, too, call it whatever you like.