Keto Mini Meatloaf.
You can cook Keto Mini Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Mini Meatloaf
- It’s 1.5 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ground flaxseed (aka milled flax).
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Keto Mini Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange four mini loaf pans spread evenly on a baking sheet. Set aside..
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until well combined. I like doing this by hand to ensure everything is evenly blended..
- Divide meat mixture into four portions. Roll each portion into a log shape. Place one meatloaf per loaf pan. Press down on each log to mold to shape of loaf pan..
- Place in oven. Bake 25-30 minutes. Top with sugar free salsa, sugar free ketchup, or any other keto friendly topping you wish. Enjoy!.