Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs.
You can have Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs
- Prepare 21 oz of Lily’s baking chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of Creamy almond Butter (nothing added).
- You need 4 tablespoons of organic coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw unsalted almond.
- Prepare of liquid keto sweetener.
Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs step by step
- Line muffin tray with paper or silicone muffin cups, melt the chocolate,3 tbsp coconut oil and cacao butter in a bowl over sauce pan with simmering water..
- Fill each muffin cup with 2 tbsp melted chocolate,(you can add sweetener any time into your chocolate) let set in freezer for 15 minutes.in separate bowl mix almond butter 1 tbsp melted coconut oil.pour 1 tbsp over melted chocolate cups, and pour in rest of melted chocolate until cups are full.insert raw almonds each cup before put in the freezer, keep in the freezer until they are firm..