Keto cabbage and kielbasa. This classic and delicious keto cabbage and kielbasa makes enough to feed the entire family and, more importantly, will satisfy all! This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Add the chopped cabbage, garlic, and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste. From the bacon, cabbage, kielbasa and insanely delicious braising liquid, you literally cannot go wrong with this meal. You can have Keto cabbage and kielbasa using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto cabbage and kielbasa
- It’s 1 head of chopped raw cabbage.
- It’s 1 of minced garlic clove.
- It’s 1 stick of salted sweet cream butter.
- You need to taste of Cracked black pepper and salt.
- It’s 2 of rings of polska kielbasa.
My husband loves it because it brings back memories from his childhood in Poland. One of my favorite things is putting out recipes and You can make this cabbage meal with any sausage you like! Kielbasa and cabbage, andouille and cabbage, or another favorite will all work. I'm doing OMAD now to lose a tad more weight and I love it along with the benefits!!!!
Keto cabbage and kielbasa instructions
- In a large skillet melt the butter. Add the chopped cabbage, garlic, and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- While the cabbage is cooking, slice up the kielbasa and fry it up in a seprate pan..
- One the cabbage is tender, add the kielbasa to it..
Cabbage and kielbasa are a favorite combination of mine. You could always add a little more spice to this dish by adding some hot sauce. Also if you are tired of the same old breakfast, this recipe is great leftover for breakfast. It heats up quick in the microwave. Cabbage cooked in bacon drippings and seasoned with garlic, red pepper flakes and caraway seeds makes a cozy nest for smoked Polish-style sausage in this homey, hearty, and satisfying supper.