Vegan Keto Seed Crackers. These gorgeous bite-size flaxseed crackers are fantastic keto vegan snacks. They're super easy to make and versatile. Enjoy foods that fuel your life!
The same recipe with a new method to make nut and seed crackers that happen to be not only vegan, but also paleo and keto friendly. All you need to Sesame seeds: I love them but you can use any other seed you like or even make plain crackers. Notes on Making Vegan Keto Flax Crackers. You can have Vegan Keto Seed Crackers using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Keto Seed Crackers
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of raw sunflower seeds.
- You need 2 tbs of tahini.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbs of dehydrated onion flakes.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 of everything bagel blend.
Measuring flax by volume is great, but you'll get better results by using a kitchen scale, as flax seeds tend to change in volume when you grind them, and this can get confusing. The dough that forms will be dense and a little sticky. Our Keto Seeded Crackers are crispy, crunchy and great for snacking. These crackers are vegan-friendly, nut-free and gluten-free.
Vegan Keto Seed Crackers step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a parchment paper stir all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Let sit 10 mints until chia seeds have absorbed the water and thickened to dough formed..
- Spread the dough kind of cookie size and bake 30 minuets. I have 15 crackers with these. ingredients.
A crispy keto seed cracker with a nice nutty taste of sesame seeds. Great for breakfast as well as the evening's cheese platter. These crispy low-carb crackers are nut-free, grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free and perfect for healthy snacking. A crunchy keto snack ideal for lunchboxes. If you are allergic to sesame seeds, feel free to swap them for pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds.