You can have Keto Lasagna using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Lasagna
- Prepare of The mince.
- Prepare 1 kg of beef mince.
- Prepare 1 of large red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of madras curry.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of The aubergines.
- You need 2 of large aubergines, slices in circles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of The Sauce.
- It’s 250 g of greek cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of greek yoghurt.
- It’s Handful of chopped chives.
- It’s Handful of chopped parsley.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 100 g of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 100 g of grated parmesan cheese.
Keto Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and place a baking a sheet on a baking tray. Coat the aubergines with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Oven bake for 10 mins and set aside..
- Heat oil and fry mince till browned. Add onions and saute. Add garlic, paprika, cayenne pepper and fry for a further minute. Add can of tomatoes and simmer for 20 mins..
- In a bowl, add the sauce ingredients and mix well with a whisk..
- Layering, start with the cooked mince, a layer of aubergine slices, greek cheese mix..
- For the last layer top with greek cheese mix, then cheddar and parmesan cheese. Bake for 30-35 mins. Set aside for 10 mins before serving..
- Serve hot with a fresh salad..