Spicy keto grilled chicken. Dip the marinated chicken pieces with the egg wash. Coat the chicken pieces with the breading mixture. Chicken and grills seem to be made for each other.
The recipe starts with some high quality boneless, skinless chicken breast from Butcher Box.. Storage – Store both the grilled chicken and grilled corn in the fridge or freezer in a sealed container. Reheating – Heat both the grilled corn on the cob and keto grilled chicken in the microwave. You can cook Spicy keto grilled chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy keto grilled chicken
- Prepare 500 gm of chicken casserole pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breaded pork rinds.
- It’s 1 of egg.
If heating from the freezer, let it thaw before heating, for the best results. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the bacon and fry until crispy. Remove from pan and distribute it in a casserole dish.
Spicy keto grilled chicken step by step
- Marinate the chicken with all the spice powders and water. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 200 C°, fan forced mode..
- Mix the parmesan cheese, almond meal and breaded pork rinds..
- Beat the egg. Dip the marinated chicken pieces with the egg wash..
- Coat the chicken pieces with the breading mixture..
- Grill the chicken pieces for 25 mins turning once midway through. Enjoy!.
I'm on an easy recipe kinda kick lately. And this keto grilled chicken marinade is going RIGHT on that easy meals list. Keto Grilled Chicken and Peanut Sauce. If you're one for tangy flavors, you're going to LOVE this keto grilled chicken peanut sauce recipe. This recipe is a bit different than the others, as it introduces a sauce that's more saucy than marinade-y.